Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
2008-May 2010: Master of Arts in Fashion Design in Savannah College of Art and Design in Atlanta.
October 2001- April 2005: Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fiber Design in Zhejiang Sci-Tech University in China.
August 2009 – Present: Shipping and Receiving Manager, Anne Barge Bridal, Atlanta, GA USA.
· Designing wedding dresses
· Hand-sewing of bridal belts and veils
· Responsible for checks and verification of dresses from factories
· Handling organization and shipping of dresses to and from retail stores,
· Serving as liaison between factories in China and company
April 2005 – August 2007: Pattern/Accessory Designer in Cathaya Import and Export Clothing Company, Hangzhou, China.
· Designed and Created patterns for jackets, purses, scarves, ties, and home textiles (including sheets, pillows, and blankets.)
· Worked with customers to determine their fashion needs.
· Trained new employees on company practices and guidelines.
2007: Designed Men’s Neckties and Women’s Scarves produced for 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing in China.
2007: Designed Home Textiles Produced for Zhejiang Shengyu Home Textile Company in China.
2007: Created layout and graphics, edited photographs, and produced the Catalog for Cathaya Clothing Company and Hangzhou Sino-tex Technical Co., Ltd. in China.
January 2009 – March 2009: Library internship in Savannah College of Art and Design.
· Worked on the slide digitization project with SCAD’s Artist’s Book Collection.
· Scanned artist’s book slides,
· Edited images in Photoshop,
· Updated the VCR Digital Image Database.
2007 – 1st Place Outstanding Silk Products Design in International Design Competition
2007 – Published Article “Analyze Tibetan Tangka Painting’s Color Performance and Design Principle” on Fourth Asia Color Forum of China Fashion Color Association.
Clothing Design, Graphic Design, Pattern Design, Accessory Design, Layout Design, Pattern making, Draping, Sewing, Painting, CAD
Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point